Many seniors desire to live at home for as many years as possible. CHP Private Duty Services provides in-home care services that can help prolong an aging person’s ability to live independently and safely. From help with meals and personal care and errands, Private Duty is nonmedical home care that enhances our clients’ quality of life.
Personal Care Services
- Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene – Aides assist clients with shampooing, shaving, hair combing and styling, and other grooming needs so seniors can look and feel their best.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care- Aides sensitively assist seniors with the more personal aspects of daily living.
- Meal Preparation - Aides prepare nutritious light meals and engage clients in conversation over food.
- Laundry – Aides take care of all laundry needs, either in the client’s home or at a nearby laundromat.
- Light Housekeeping - Services include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, straightening rooms, organizing closets and drawers, and cleaning interior windows.
*Outdoor maintenance available at certain locations.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands – Aides can shop for groceries at their clients’ preferred stores and run errands, such as picking up prescriptions or stopping at the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or come along for the ride as a way to stay active and engaged.
- Transferring and Positioning – Aides safely move clients in and out of beds, into chairs or wheelchairs, or onto toilets.
- Medication Reminders - Aides cannot administer medications but they can assist with opening medication containers, reading labels, and reminding the client when it is time for the next dose.
- Nursing and Therapy - Available to provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home.
Our staff is carefully screened, bonded and insured. They receive ongoing training, so you can trust that your loved one is receiving excellent care at home. Services are covered by Passport and waiver programs. Long term care insurance benefits may also help pay for private duty care.
Locate an Office
Careers at CHP
"The staff is beyond amazing. Thank you for taking such excellent care of my father
and my family."
- Family of CHP Patient -